I really do have things to write about, but I've been very busy trying to finish up with BodyPump training and now learning the new release....we went to Chattanooga and had a great time up there - I dropped my camera at the aquarium so there are no pictures of the next day with us at Rock City. The boys were simply amazed, but I couldn't justify $17 for a disposable camera purchase at Rock City. I think that's how much it was....maybe not. So, I'll post pictures soon of our trip up there.
Then we went to the beach...Ft. Walton - Levi and Rylan got to swim with a dolphin...I hope the pictures came out with our disposal water proof camera. And then Levi starts school on the 12th and between both kids I spent $60 on school supplies. Crazy.
So as I'm typing this, I hear Levi spelling out Rylan's name with wooden letters. "Wywan, say R, very good. Say L, great, now say A..." etc. Way too cute.
2 comments:
AWWW!!! We went to Rock City too and had a blast! Even paid for the pic they take in the beginning.
did you know wendi was a big spender??
hello rockafeller.
Post a Comment