Daddy took R to a Braves game in Atlanta today. This trip was arranged several weeks ago by one of the vendors that G works with. That guy was also taking his 4 year old son. So it's just me and R today. Off to the gym for BodyPump team teaching (I rocked out on 2 tracks, thank you very much), then Panera for lunch (hey Kristy and Rhonda), and the book store to see about a book that I can find no where except online. So R played trains for a bit and we bought him a new truck/puzzle book - very cool, and home for a nap. Incredibly peaceful day. 
The real story here is that R misses his big bo-bo. Really misses him; so much so, that he wanted to take a nap in big brothers bed. I'm so happy that they are the best of friends. I pray they never lose that connection.
2 comments:
That is so sweet. Adyson loves Riley's bed too!!!!
Oh, how sweet.
Post a Comment