Friday, May 16, 2008

Man, I stink....

Day one of BodyPump training in the books. Greetings, introductions, master class, lots of education - too much to process right now - practice in technique, cueing, form. Lots of fun...really, lots of fun. I have to learn the squat track really well. I basically know it, but tonight I get to perfect it, and add all those cues and pointers...yeah I have to talk and work out at the same time. Can my brain multitask that much???

20 people in the class - 2 guys. Some people already teach other Les Mills classes, so this is just another notch on the belt for them. Some people have never even taken a BodyPump class, so they are in for a ride. The trainer is incredible. I haven't had to be corrected on much of my form, so that makes me feel good.

I've dropped 3 more pounds this week - stressing over this weekend, I'm sure. It's amazing how working out and adreline can really block your desire to eat all the time. This is really going to change my life - for the better. Tomorrow is the killer day....hopefully I can walk afterwards.

More later.

1 comment: