What a rush!!! This was a very physical day. 22 people had to present a track that was learned the previous night. Then it was feedback time and we got to watch about 30 seconds of oursevles on video. And then there was a fitness challenge. This part I simply dreaded b/c I've heard some terrible, simply terrible things. But this one wasn't quite so bad. A 10 minute run (in which I had to be literally pushed around the track in the last 2 minutes), and then different stations doing various exercises lifting heavier weight than we thought we could lift, plus some cardio and agility work. I simply thought I would pass out on some of the exercises, but others I found I can lift much more than I give myself credit for. What a rush!!! Off to the showers and lunch, then a bit of education and a second chance to teach our track and improve where improvement was suggested. The nerves are dying down a bit, but the adrenaline is still sky high. Sometimes I still feel like I have no business being in this training module. G took the kids to North Carolina and the house is so quiet. In a way it's nice to have this downtime with no stress but I dearly miss my snuggle time in the morning.
Tomorrow. 7 am - 4pm! I get to present the chest track. I really hope I get the commendation on that one that I got on squats. This is truly a journey to a better me, so I can make a better you!!!!
1 comment:
Way to go Crystal! Hang in there!
Post a Comment