Monday, June 22, 2009
Swimming Lessons
Katrina Justice. She has a pool in her back yard and she is a no-nonsense, let's get it done swim instructor. In 45-minutes, L went from swimming underwater and not using his arms, to swimming across the width of the pool, using his arms and practicing proper breathing technique. R went from just jumping in the pool and barely putting his face in the water, to diving for balls and swimming using his arms and legs and practicing proper breathing technique. Katrina has the boys take turns, and works fast, but has lots of fun. I was so durn proud of my boys and what they accomplished today. Four more days should have them ready to go for the rest of the summer. I will use Katrina again next summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think this is a great post! I know what you mean about blogger giving you trouble loading pictures. I load all my pictures to Flickr and then just paste them into my blog post and I don't have to fight with blogger.
I think you do a fantastic job.
Post a Comment