Friday, June 12, 2009

Accountability Part 3

It continues to happen...I'm looking at 206 today. A loss of 3 pounds since the last time, and a total loss of 16! I'm finding that I'm simply not hungry after working out; all I crave is water. And the amount of food that my stomach can hold at one sitting is greatly reduced. Those late evening cravings are the hardest obstacles right now. Not sure if I really want that date night with the hubby when I get these 6 pounds off. Seems that eating at a restaurant can be a defeative reward. Wonder if I can talk him into a couples pedicure instead, or maybe get a sitter for a Saturday afternoon and go for a bike ride through Oak Mountain. That would be almost free.

I'm running now and it feels so good; only a 1/2 mile at the moment, but everything good is worth working toward and waiting for. My DH and I have a bet right now - it's really more of a fitness challenge for each of us to increase our own fitness levels so we can get certified in the next LM class. I'm out to prove to myself that I can get through the Step class without falling over after track 6. There are 11 or 12 tracks in the class.

So how are the clothes fittting - that's supposedly the most important part, right? I have pair of capri's that hang off of me. I'll be quite sad to let them go b/c they are soooooo comfortable. But on the flip side, my mother gave me a pair of WHITE capri's that, I have to admit, look quite good on me, and are a size smaller than what I've been wearing. Hooray!!!