Apparently the high school drama continues throughout life, despite the efforts I put in to get away from it. I thought I had found a fun job when I decided nearly 3 years ago to become a Group Fitness Instructor. I could teach classes during the day while the kids are in school, and be available to them before and after school - shuffling them to all the places they need to be. Earning a little extra income doing something that I love (or used to) was just too perfect. I had great mentors who took the time to ensure that I was going to succeed and offered the very difficult, but accurate constructive criticism that one needs to be great! And then those individuals left. Or were fired.
And now, we are stuck with high school drama. The new lead person is not a leader. She hires her friends to help her out. The drama has escalated and the job I jumped out of bed for and got butterfly's driving to is now the last thing on earth I want to do. But I don't want to quit. I want to write a letter to the powers that be, but I'm afraid they will fall on death ears. What I really want is equality for all instructors. Instead of 26 instructors teaching 37 classes when there are a total of 40 instructors to choose from.....why do some instructors not have classes at all? That's it...I'm going to write my letter.
No comments:
Post a Comment