Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Chicago or Bust!!!

This is it. Our first vacation of sorts away from the kiddies. This weekend there is a fitness MANIA in Chicago and Les Mills' programs are part of the 5 day event. So G and I are on our way to play and then get sweaty. Yeah, that doesn't sound right. So G and I are on our way to play in the city and then work out all day the next day - hence the getting sweaty part. I'm very nervous about leaving the boys. It has nothing to do with who they are being left with...the boys have never been away from myself or their daddy for an extended period of time. Will I be able to handle it? Sure.

Hopefully, we'll have a chance to meet some of the Les Mills celebrities and get all kinds of freebies. Do they hand out freebies at these events? No clue. Stay tuned for pictures and updates. I'm told this event will be inspiring and amazing. Chicago...here we come!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will have a blast!!! Enjoy it (even the sweaty part)!