Friday, March 7, 2008

Here we goooooooooooh!!!

So here I am, officially a blogger. I'm only doing this b/c MySpace is not for me. Hopefully I can muddle through this better. I'm the proud mommy of two great boys, and wife to a super, supportive and fun man of 11 years. My neighbor refers to the eldest of my boys as "my main man", and the youngest as "peaches" b/c of his baby peach fuzz on his head. But lately she's is calling them Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn - quite appropriate, really.



Earlier this week, while my husband was out of town, I took the boys out to eat and then to stop at Pier One for a quick minute. On the short drive between the two, L, out of blue (which is where most 4 year old comments seem to come) states he needs to get lots of sleep or he'll go crazy and start tearing up the town! Oh my, I laughed so hard, and assured him that he would get lots of sleep that night as we simply can't have a 4 year old tearing up the town! Look for more of these comments in the near future. He knows "a lot of everything."

2 comments:

Sherry said...

I am nice.

Sherry said...

HHHHHHaaaaaaaaa!! That's funny! I need lots of sleep, too, or that kinda thing happens!!