It was fairly cold and gloomy today, and I dressed the boys in shorts and t-shirts, but luckily I had sweatshirts in the car. So we went to the gym, my normal Monday morning routine, and ran a few errands, then we were just lazing around the house. R was sitting with me in daddy's chair and I was asking him if he needed this or that or a few other things, and just looks at me and says, "I fine, Mommy." How does a 2 yo know his own disposition?
Okay, so we met daddy at Moe's for dinner and L announces that he can do something, can't remember what it was. Daddy then comments, "I'm glad your genetic make-up will allow you to do that." To which L responds, "Boys don't wear make-up! Wouldn't that be silly if boys wear make-up? Mommy, what's make-up?" Too cute.
2 comments:
They are so sweet. Mark and Lily love to tell me "Dey okay"
Get your body pump on girl!
let's get some new funnies on here!
Post a Comment